The Cottesloe is part of the new Timeless Range by Schlager Group. With a classic Front Elevation and an ageless style the Cottesloe Features the character of the heritage look but the modem twist of open living, high ceilings and modern floor plan. Designed for the West Australian coastal and outdoor life style the “Cottesloe” is a modern twist on an ageless classic style.
- 600mm Smeg Appliances
- James Hardie Line Cladding on Facade
- Texture Coat Finish with feature brickwork to remainder of house
- Caroma Fixtures & Fittings
- 20mm Engineered Stone in kitchen
- Fully insulated ceilings, external walls and internal walls
- Decorative Timber to Façade
- Premium Tiles in wet areas
- Large walk in robes throughout
- Freestanding bath in ensuite
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Colourbond roofing & gutters
This Cottesloe home starts construction in Perth's Northern Suburbs soon!
For details about house and land packages or lease back opportunities please contact the team at Schlager Group.
Fill in your details below and one of our friendly Building Consultants will be in touch shortly.