This well designed & constructed house features 4 bedrooms x 3 bathrooms with a large open plan design to living, dining & kitchen areas. Situated on a one hectare north facing block with rural outlooks and a six star rating for energy.
- Double glazing and Hardies Linea™ weatherboards to external cladding with COLORBOND® cladding in selected areas
- Polished concrete floors throughout except in wet areas
- All external sliding door sills are finished flush with floor level
- All ceilings throughout are at 2.7M high
- Exposed concrete aggregate finish to external concrete areas
- Kitchen appliances feature Siemens products with a Schweigen rangehood with Isodrive® silent motor
- Kitchen bench tops are Corian® with Laminex Alabaster Natural to cupboards, island book shelves are finished in Natural Oak Ravine finish
- All bathroom cabinets have a Laminex Essa stone bench tops with Natural Oak Ravine finish to cupboards
- All external and internal walls and ceilings are fully insulated
- Two hot water systems with one being a heat pump and the other gas instantaneous
- Construction is all timber framed with timber roof trusses and COLORBOND® roof, built to suit Bal 19 Fire Risk
This is a great example of the unique custom homes that Schlager Group build. For more information about building a luxury home with Schlager Group, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.
Fill in your details below and one of our friendly Building Consultants will be in touch shortly.