This stunning Pole Home is located in the picturesque Peels Retreat Estate in Dawesville, the veranda and alfresco overlook the Natural Reserve providing a tree-escape view. Nestled in a natural beach setting, with Peel Inlet to the east and the Indian Ocean to the west. This elevated build is open for display and eventual sale with a range of features:
- Custom Architect Design Home by award winning Designer Robert Forgione and the team at CPD.
- Generous 2.7m High Ceilings throughout.
- European Appliances including 900 Smeg Oven, Smeg Gas Cooktop and Smeg Range Hood (with complimentary Smeg Cooking Classes).
- Large wrap around Veranda and Alfresco with decking and glass balustrade.
- 20mm Stone Through Out including Kitchen, Island Bench Laundry and Bathrooms.
- Caroma Cube Freestanding Bath.
- Caroma Dorf Epic range tapware.
- Corinthian Deco 2S Doors.
- Gainsborough Matte Black door hardware.
- Premium Flooring and Tiles.
- 1200 Wide Corinthian grand timber entrance door.
- Porch entrance with custom timber decking and steps
- Exposed Concrete Driveway and Courtyard
- Premium Wattyl ID Paint through out
- Premium Landscape Package & Landscape Design
- Led lights throughout with Feature lighting above island bench
This custom architect designed 4x2 house was built for Heath Developments and EDC as a Display Home and sales office it features spacious, open plan living, stepping out to a large, decked alfresco dining area.
The land scape package was custom designed for this site and is of display home quality by Urban Outlook.
The master bedroom has a luxury ensuite & large walk-in Robes. The home is also appointed with a large theatre, double auto garage with internal access. With 'Display Home' presentation & top quality fixtures & fittings, with s/s kitchen appliances, stone bench tops & timber floors.