An Australian colonial style , rendered , brick veneer home with enclosed verandah porch on the north side to capture light throughout the day. Numerous diverse materials have been used throughout. Quality timber framed joinery and hardware quality workmanship can be seen in the finishes. Stone benchtops feature in the functional kitchen along with a traditional built in fireplace with Jarrah timber flooring throughout to produce an exceptional home.
- Custom Colonial style architraves & skirtings
- Three metre high ceiling with feature cornice
- European Appliances
- Solar Self Suffiecient House
- Jarrah Timber Flooring
- Open Fire Place
- BAL 29 Rated House
- Winner of the Contract Home of the year in the Great southern
- Winner of the Country Home of the Year for the Great Southern
- Winner of Excellence in Painting
- Winner of Excellence in Carpentry
This is a great example of the unique custom homes that Schlager Group build. For more information about building a luxury home with Schlager Group, please contact us. We would love to hear from you.